Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's always a good time!


Featuring the 4th Tumblr Bicol Meetup! Thank you for those who attended and the ones who made the event possible! I enjoyed it big time. Till next meetup, fellas! 



The yummy Tumblr cookie made my ate Jill. Tastes real good, check out her page for orders and other inquiries here: Cookie1st. You'll love their products. 


Yes, I am a proud to say that I am one of the props maker for the meetup. Mehehe. Please be kind to my "artworks". I don't really know much about drawing and stuffs. 


With my best girls, Meg and Monica, while posing for PhotoMonkee Photo Booth


And, the main part of the meetup is the Zipline! Thank you Haciendas de Naga for my first ever zipline. You should have seen my face! Lolol


What I wore:


Cutout Top, Fierce Forecast Shop. Denim cutoffs, Levis. Black Satchel Bag, thrifted. 

Decided to wear something comfy for the meetup. You know how much I love cutout tops, right? So I bought another one from Fierce Forecast Shop. I'll be giving away a dress from the same shop so stay tuned for it! :)


Really had a great time during the meetup. I think this is the most bonggels meetup ever, and I'm really excited for the next ones! Hope the others enjoyed the meetup as much as I did! 

Credits to Elpee Abias and Nick Pahati for the photos! 

x












2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Sam! I love how that cutout top fits on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Guys! Visit Fierce Forecast Shop in facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete