Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheers to the 19 years.

Happy birthday Dith! I've known you since first year high school and we may not talk that much anymore, you know I'm still here. I'm not really good with the dramatic messages so that would be it. 

Thanks for the treat! Next year ulit! 

First stop. Lunch at Molino SM. I was late, as usual. I had a really bad hair day. Ugh.



That would be Nins. They both wore blue polos so I was placed out. Boooya.


Bicol Express, Adobo rice and Lechong Kawali. Yum.


After lunch we had our little shoot, I won't name the place but you can guess where it is.

Here are some of the photos:








After that, we went to Moonleaf and just talked about everyone and everything. Sssshh.

Outfit post.

The skirt I wore was my first ever purchase from an online shop, Fasyown Manila. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment