Sunday, October 14, 2012

Borrowed from the boys

 My last outfit before the semester ends. Just what I promised, I followed the theme this time, which is manly. 

Here are the details of my outfit. 


 Denim Polo, thrifted. Watch, Casio. Bag, thrifted. Shoes, Sperry Top-Sider. 






Pardon my dirty and muddy Sperry, it is due to the moody weather these days. Got it from a thrift store here in Naga. I love ukay! 


With Didi and Joyce, we were the only ones who were able to come for the shoot because the others were busy. 

Enjoy the holidays! 

x

1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for me.

    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    my website ... raspberry ketone diet

    ReplyDelete