Thursday, August 16, 2012

Aye, aye Captain!

Last Wednesday was my first shoot with the A-Fash, and boy, I looked like one of their yayas. I'll make it up next Wednesday, though. Well, a big good luck to me because the theme is Neon. Where am I supposed to find neon in my closet?! Ugh.

So pardon my harassed face, school's really stressing me out. I'm thinking of withdrawing a subject, but I'm still making up my mind. I know I'll fail it eventually. Deyuuuuuuuum.


See what I'm talking about? Tsk.


So this was my outfit for the Nautical Wednesday.Instead of the traditional blue, red and white pieces, I opted for the neutrals, black, white and brown. 


Bag is from my sponsor, Bonita y Elegante. Check out my new shoes! I've been dying to have them for months and I bought them as a birthday gift for myself! I got it on sale. Nice deal, right? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment