Saturday, May 18, 2013

I have nothing to wear, Mother. :(


This is one of the days that in my enormous pile of clothes, I couldn't find anything to wear. 




I opt for comfy clothes when in school, I really don't wear flashy pieces because I don't want weird stares coming my way. I'm still not immuned to that. Haha. 


I'm in love with these flats from Solemate! They're comfy, and more importantly, cheap! 


Cutout Top, FierceForecast Shop || Jeans, thrift || Baroque Loafers, Solemate

Note: 
This was taken months ago, just trying to lessen my backlogs. Make the most of your summer dolls! xo


4 comments:

  1. Cut-out shoulder tops really suits you, Sam! You should ask your mother to buy you more of that! Hihihi :3

    xo, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never buys me clothes anymore, Jamie! :( Haha we always end up arguing what to buy. HAHAHA

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! I love your flats and that awesome watch!


    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete