Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ray of Sunshine



What I'm wearing

Seraphim Tie Knot top || Circus Shop aztec skirt || Solemate sandals


Hello dolls! I've finally come out of my hiatus. There were things that needed sorting out so.. Yeah. Anyway, I wanted to take the opportunity to say sorry to my sponsors, for the delay. :( Hope this post would make all the wait worth it. :) 

Since we're at it, I would like to thank all the shops who continue to believe and support me and my blog. I can never fully express my gratitude to all of you, guys. *teary-eyed*

Overstock necklace 


Anything Wired floral crown and blogger bracelet


Mixep PH anchor bracelet





Yes, before I forgot, the winner of the giveaway is..

Sam Calisura! Please send me a message on my Blog Page. Hope to hear from you! x


Photo credits: Nick Pahati  of www.nickastig.me


2 comments:

  1. Loving those accessories of yours, Sam!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ate Daf!! They're from my lovely sponsors. :)

      Delete