Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dog Days


Blazer, Forever 21 || Lace Shorts, Forever 21 || Sneakers, Penshoppe





Deenie Shop Ribbon Bracelet


Penshoppe Necklace






.... and I'm back with my laid back outfit and another blog post! Hoooooray! 

This would be my first outfit shoot in Daet, and I will definitely have more. Char. If you've been in Daet, you would probably hear about the abandoned airport, and this is where Lou and I decided to take our photos. Thank God for clear skies. From here, we decided to go to Bagasbas and wait for the sunset. Sweet, right? #kiligmuch 

You know I don't talk much, so here you go. Teehe. Let me know what you think. Until my next post! :)

Photographed by: Lou Sanchez








4 comments:

  1. Love that this coordinate is both sexy classic and laidback! I love your blazer <3

    xx Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! Ever loyal ka talaga. :) <3

      Delete
  2. Your blazer and shorts are cute! Love the pastel colors on them :)

    VernaBytes | style blog by Verna Abril

    ReplyDelete