Wednesday, July 25, 2012

University Dress Up Day

This day is the semestral Dress up day of Ateneo de Naga University so you can see a lot of students wearing corporate-slash-party clothes. 


Here is an embarassing story, while my mother and I was going out of National bookstore, we bumped into someone who was wearing the same clothes as I am. So I decided to change clothes. From my colorful outfit, I switched into neutral one. 


Here are some of the pictures:

 Guys, meet my photographer of the day, Dith.



Duday, with her tempting legs. 


With some friends at the library.




Big thanks to the utility personnel for taking a good picture of us. 


Finally, me. 







 A closer look of the outfit.
   

Top, Unica Hija. Bag and Necklace, Bonita y Elegante

No comments:

Post a Comment