Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bonita y Elegante : Product Launch

This would be the first time I attended a product exhibit of a certain shop, and I would definitely try it again. Here is a glimpse of what happened earlier at the Bonita y Elegante product exhibit.


Their clothes, they also make customized pants in candy colors. So cute and trendy. 


These candy colored shorts are so adorable! Feels like summer all over again.



They also sell bags. Here are some of the photos:

The bag I liked most was the black bag, the one in the leftmost side when you're facing the monitor. Ate Jing said she'll give it to me. Yay! :)

I like the brown satchel, perfect for school.


And also this one, for gals who bring lots of things. This bag has enough room for your essentials.


And of course, the pretty models.




Aaaaaaaand, this is me, with the pretty owner, Ate Jing. Visit her shop Bonita y Elegante. You will surely find good treats there. 


Lastly, the outfit post.





Dress, thrifted. Necklace, Bonita Y Elegante. Ring, Dainty Dresser.


Sorry for the low quality pictures, and my haggard face. :( Hope you enjoyed reading, though!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment