Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rainy Thursday.

So this would be the start of the long weekend for Ateneans, from Thursday to Sunday we don't have class because it is the annual retreat of the teachers and staff. Yay or nay? No class means no allowance right? Ughhh. 
This should not have been my Thursday, but because of my stupidity, plans didn't go well. So basically, I spent the afternoon baking cookies, reviewing my brother for his exams tomorrow and taking some pictures. 



Gloomy weather. I think there's a low pressure area in Central Luzon, so weather may be like this for a few days. 





Cookies! Well, burnt cookies, but cookies nevertheless. Yuuuuum.



Camwhoring. Nothing to do and I was feeling vain so here you go. My-neck-is-hurting edition.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, my first ever bleached shorts! I did it myself! Not bad for a first timer, right? 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment