Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Marine in Pink


Yes, I love exposing my big arms very muuuuuuuch. Bear with it.

I Love Marines Top, Sweet Serendipity Clothing. Crochet Vest, Thrifted. Cutoff Shorts, Levis. Neon necklace, Beyond Vintage Fashion. Arm Party, Sassy Pink Shoppe.



Neon Pink Necklace from Beyond Vintage Fashion. I think this added to the "oomph" (is there ever such a word?) of the outfit. It's different to see boho outfits paired with neon accessories, right?


Teeheee. My overly used arm party. I'm wearing this everyday, and I'm not even kidding. Courtesy of Kim and Sassy Pink Shoppe

Check out my crochet vest! Got it for only 20 bucks. I just looooooove thrift stores. 


My ever trusted flats, worn out because of time. It's in my bucket list to buy new shoes this coming semester, but I guess I just have to wait for my allowance to be able to do that. 


Random fact: 

In connection with my I Love Marines top, I almost become a Marine. I took the examination for MAAP, and yes, I passed. But sadly, I did not qualify for the overall list. Looking back, I wish I did better in the Physical Fitness test (as if I can), I should have been earning lots of money now. 



1 comment: