Friday, March 15, 2013

Post Title

I have both good news and bad news. 



Thrifted laced top, pants and bag|| Rusty Lopez Oxfords || OlinOne Teendahan Ribbon watch



For the good news, I am officially graduating on March 23! Yay, isn't that terrific? After 4 long years! I can now say goodbye to my ever demanding professors and annoying classmates. I can finally enjoy my summer vacation before I move on to the next level of my life. In my dreams. 


I will be enrolling AGAIN this summer to finish BS Accountancy. Oh no. :( That means more time for school, and no time for fun and swimming. It just breaks my heart thinking my batchmates are savoring their last carefree days while I am at school studying my ass off. Again. <///3



While they are having so muuuuch fun swimming and sleeping, I will be at school, listening to my very witty teachers. Sarcasm intended.  


Still, I'm hoping for the best. At least I still have my allowance, right? I'm still thinking of things I can do during my free time. If my time permits, I would like to get a part-time job. 

Any suggestions? :) Leave some on my comment box! 





No comments:

Post a Comment